Welcome to cincysavers.com, where you can get great deals for your favorite places and certificates to try out new spots at half the cost or less. Check back every weekday day at 7:30 a.m. for new deals. If you see something you like, buy it fast – some deals sell out in a matter of minutes! Here's what you need to know:
- Need customer service? Contact our deals partner here.
General purchasing info:
- Most of our certificates are print and go e-certificates; just buy, print and redeem! However, some of our merchants prefer mailed certificates with security-proof paper. If your deal is marked "mailed" we'll send your certificate to you via the United States Postal Service within seven to 10 business days (usually, they arrive much sooner). Mailed certificates arrive in a white security envelope marked cincysavers.com.
- Don't see your instant print certificate in your inbox? Check your spam folder to make sure our mail didn't get filtered by your e-mail provider.
- Your credit card will show IMS*cincysavers as the processing agent.
- There are no hidden fees – we've taken care of shipping and handling on mailed deals, so the price you see is the price you pay.
- Buying from our site is safe: we use a secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
- Certificates are not redeemable for cash, but feel free to give them as gifts if you are unable to use yours; you also cannot receive cash back if you do not use the full amount of the certificate.
- Our guarantee: We want you to Buy With Confidence. We stand behind what we sell. If a business closes before you have a chance to use your certificate, contact our customer service department here.
- Want to see your business featured on cincysavers.com? Call Zac Gill at 513.699.5042 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program.
- We offer competitive marketing, revenue share and other benefits for our partners – introducing new customers to your business has never been easier!
- Already working with cincysavers.com and need info about your program? Login to the merchant center. . Don't have your login? Contact your account executive and he or she will provide assistance. From the merchant center, you can also mark deals as redeemed or print out a list of issued certificate codes.