Valid for two Silver Level seats for “Prodigal Son” and "Extremely Close” at the Aronoff Center on 3/22 at 8 p.m. OR 3/23 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
About Cincinnati Ballet
Come see The Cincinnati Ballet perform “Giselle”, a classic, eerie ballet tragedy fit for Halloween weekend. With this deal, you’ll get two tickets for the price of one!
Based on a German myth, “Giselle” tells the story of legendary Wilis, women who had been betrayed by their betrothed and died before marrying. The ethereal virgins haunt graveyards, enacting revenge on men who cross their paths. The peasant girl Giselle goes mad after falling in love with Albrecht, an aristocrat who deceives her. The story of betrayal, forgiveness and love that transcends death ends in a graveyard where, though she has become a ghostly Wili herself, Giselle fights to protect her beloved from the other Wilis who have ordered him to “dance until you die.”
So if you’re looking a hauntingly beautiful way to spend the evening, get this deal and come see the show!
Get Yours FREE!
Every once in awhile a story comes along that serves as a thankful reminder of unconditional love. “Prodigal Son” stands as an enduring testament to the redemptive grace of a father’s love and the power of forgiveness as a wayward son finds his way back home. As told by the greatest choreographer of the 20th century, George Balanchine, “Prodigal Son” is a true masterpiece.
The performance also includes “Extremely Close,” choreographed by Alejandro Cerrudo of Hubbard Street Dance Company. In conjunction with “Prodigal Son,” Cincinnati Ballet is pleased to present this highly acclaimed work. Taking inspiration from piano solos by Philip Glass and Dustin O’Halloran, Cerrudo intricately weaves dancers through striking elements of visual art in a thought-provoking and hauntingly beautiful piece that is sure to stay with you long after you leave the theater.
You'll also get to see the world premiere of “Concerto #4” choreographed by the Cincinnati Ballet’s own Associate Artistic Director Devon Carney and set to Johann Sebastian Bach’s Brandenburg Concerti. This “is a work without story,” says Carney. “The choreography of this work is simply creating movement to this spectacular piece of musical genius. It is movement in its purest form…being one with the music and bringing it to life in a visual, three-dimensional way.”
- Expires 03/22/13, 5 p.m.
- Online Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate is not a valid ticket. Must be redeemed for actual tickets at the Cincinnati Ballet Box Office. Call (513) 621-5282 after purchase to reserve best Silver Level seats available for Friday, 3/22 8 p.m. OR Saturday 3/23 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. performances ONLY. Cincinnati Ballet cannot guarantee tickets if certificate is not redeemed prior to 3/22. Box Office hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Certificate not valid without making prior reservation with Box Office.
- Certificate must be used in full, no cash or credit will be given for unused balance.
- May not be used to purchase gift cards or other certificates.
- Deadline Deals and cincysavers.com not responsible for lost or stolen certificates. All sales final.
- PROMOTIONAL OFFER