Today's Deal: Enjoy the newest Cincinnati tour exploring the newly rediscovered Linck brewery tunnels, see where Johnny Cash filmed a movie and much more with this deal for two admissions!
About American Legacy Tours
Experience the tour travel writers from Midwest Living Magazine say is one of the best in the nation – and get two tickets for the price of one! Explore Cincinnati’s historic and colorful past on the Queen City Underground: Bosses, Breweries, and Burials Walking Tour!
The Queen City Underground is a maze of tunnels and crypts hidden below the streets of Cincinnati for more than 100 years. Your tour starts at the Cincy Haus at 1218 Vine Street in Over-the-Rhine. Enjoy a stroll through the Gateway District, home to America’s largest set of historical landmarks. Visit buildings that were once home to more than 130 saloons, bars and beer gardens, and theaters that hosted iconic entertainers like Charlie Chaplin and Wild Bill Hickok. Then, descend below the city streets to a hidden burial vault and explore newly discovered tunnels that were vital to Cincinnati’s brewery heritage.
You don’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity to get to know a truly unique part of the city for half the price!
Get Yours FREE!
Enjoy the newest Cincinnati tour exploring the newly rediscovered Linck brewery tunnels, see where Johnny Cash filmed a movie and much more!
Your guide will take you back Underground on the newest Cincinnati tour. The Under the Market tour will go underground to explore the newly rediscovered Linck brewery tunnels. Next we’ll visit the site where Johnny Cash filmed a movie. A visit to the site of one of Cincinnati’s most important inclines will follow, where you will learn about Cincinnati’s connection to famed McGuffey Readers. The tour will end inside one of the last remaining structures from the original Christian Moerlein Brewery complex that has been closed to the public for decades.
You don’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity to get to know a truly unique part of Cincinnati's history for half the price!Tour starts from the courtyard next to 1818 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Visit website here
- Expires 10/01/2017
- Online Delivery of Certificate
- A maximum of one certificate may be redeemed per two people. Purchase limit is 2 (1 for yourself & 1 as a gift).
- Offer not valid for private tours or special events.
- One complimentary rescheduling per customer. $5 fee for each subsequent rescheduling.
- Reservations must be made online by going to www.americanlegacytours.com or click here and be sure to use the Voucher Number. Once you've made your reservations, print voucher and take with you.
Certificate not valid with other offers/promotions. No cash/credit given for unused balance.
- May not be used to purchase merchandise, gift cards or other certificates.
- Deadline Deals and cincysavers.com are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates. All sales are final.
- PROMOTIONAL OFFER